April 23, 2011

The Searchers - The Very Best Of The Searchers


John McNally: Guitar, Vocals
Chris Curtis: Drums, Vocals
Mike Pender: Guitar, Vocals
Tony Jackson: Bass, Vocals
Frank Allen: Bass, Vocals
John Blunt: Drums

Wikipedia

1. Sweets For My Sweet
2. Sugar And Spice
3. Needles And Pins
4. Don't Throw Your Love Away
5. Someday We're Gonna Love Again
6. When You Walk In The Room
7. What Have They Done To The Rain
8. Goodbye My Love
9. He's Got No Love
10. Till I Met You
11. Take Me For What I'm Worth
12. Take It Or Leave It
13. Solitaire
14. Have You Ever Loved Somebody
15. Saturday Night Out
16. Hearts In Her Eyes
17. Sea Of Heartbreak
18. Twist And Shout
19. Where Have All The Flowers Gone
20. Love poion No. 9
21. Ain't Gonna Kiss Ya
22. Farmer John
23. Money (That's What I Want)
24. Four Strong Winds
25. Hungry For Love

1 comment: